i'm tired of waking up for a dead-end job...
i'm tired of people telling me "just be patient, you'll get to where you should be..."
i'm tired of hoping, and wishing, and dreaming...
i'm tired of waiting for doors to open...
i'm tired of living pay check to pay check...
i'm tired of planning "DREAM" vacations in my head...
when will everything become clear to me???
why do i feel like i live in such a wonderful place WITHOUT being satisfied career-wise? i'm sooooo blessed to live in a beautiful city, with great friends, a wonderful home, somewhere i know my puppy is taken care of (vet, groomer, dog park)...
BUT i still feel so empty inside...
i'm tired of thinking everything will work out according to MY plan...instead of GOD'S plan...
I was so sad until I read your last statement and then I realized you're on the right track=)
ReplyDeleteLove you,
Mom