My dearest freind, Clay, had her baby shower on Saturday afternoon and it was SERIOUSLY one of the best baby showers I've been to. She is the most caring, sweet, loving, selfless person. It was such a joy to see her receive gifts for her little girl, Celeste...AND we played some really fun games. I can't wait to meet this little girl in April, and I know Scott and Clay will be amazing parents!!
The last party was for my dad's cousin Brian (so my second cousin) 50th birthday and i can honestly say that i absolutely LOVE spending time with family. It's such a special bond to have with everyone...especially my brother and sister. i would be sooooooooo lost without their love and support right now. the evening was relaxing and it was great to hear how everyone is connected to Brian. it was a really long day, but so much fun! i definitely slept well saturday night!!
No comments:
Post a Comment