Thursday, March 25, 2010

Canery Row Caper



A few weeks ago, I made a quick trip to San Antonio to see my old work place. I needed to get away from everything...clear my head, but honestly, the whole trip just filled my head even more!! It was such a blessing to see everyone AND the animals. I spent the whole day watching the sea lion shows and spending time with friends. It was an extra bonus because it was "Pi Day" (3/14...3.14 get it??). Being back brought emotions, regrets, but also sooooo much happiness seeing the progress that my old co-workers have made. It would be GREAT to return and work at sea lion stadium again one day, but for now, I'll hold on to the memories and the wonderful friendships and support I have from people there. Overall, it was a great experience and I can't wait for my next trip in the future!!


No comments:

Post a Comment