Monday, September 27, 2010

i'm MOVIN' on...

today's the day!! words can't even express the feelings i have...to have a place to call my own. the lyrics below are from a rascal flatts song...they seemed fitting for me today

I've dealt with my ghosts and I've faced all my demons
Finally content with a past I regret
I've found you find strength in your moments of weakness
For once I'm at peace with myself
I have been burdened with blame, trapped in the past for too long
I'm movin' on

I'm movin' on
At last I can see life has been patiently waiting for me
And I know there's no guarantees, but I'm not alone
There comes a time in everyone's life
When all you can see are the years passing by
And I have made up my mind that those days are gone

1 comment:

  1. I've been listening to a lot of Rascal Flatts lately. Love that song... and very fitting for you. I'm so glad for you. I know it is going to be so great in your new place. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete